Customer strategy is identifying which customers we want to serve (for example based on our organization’s mission or which are most profitable, defining the customer’s needs and defining how an organization will profitably or effectively meet those needs.
We help clients with understanding which customers are the most valuable to the organization (for example because of their direct economic value or word of mouth), crafting profitable go-to-market strategies and articulating clear competitive value propositions.
- What do our customer’s want? To what degree are we and others delivering?
- How will technology impact what our customers want in the future?
- Which customer groups should we focus on serving?
- What channels do customers want to work with us through?
- How should we position our service?
- What pricing strategy will we utilize?
- How will we go to market?