Sometimes organizations want to improve understanding of their customers in order deliver on other objectives. Some of the key questions that we may help with include:
- Which customers are we keeping? Which are we losing?
- Which customers do the most to drive profitability?
- Why do some customers choose our competitors?
- How do our customers engage with us and with what frequency?
- How are customers and stakeholders impacted by us? What do they want us to become?
Some of the tools we deploy include customer interviews, focus groups, round tables, quantitative online surveys, and customer analytics on existing organization data sets.